Needs work!

Guest's review of Two Seasons - www.twoseasons.co.uk

“Needs work!”

Written on: 11/03/2012

Ordered a board in the sale at cracking value. Didn't hear anything for 8 days so decided to give them a call to chase it up. Was told that the order number wasn't recognised but they'd have a look into it and get back to me. The nice chap I spoke to then called me back to say they had sold out and that if I hadn't have called it would have went through the net!!

Having been told the website takes ages to update (around 12hours in my case as the board was still in stock the day after I ordered) and the fact they failed to notify me they didn't have the stock I won't be shopping there again.
Their one saving grace is that the guy I spoke to on the phone was quick to get back to me and did offer me alternatives although not at the size I wanted!

Please guys get the website and your processes sorted as I know I'm not the only one in this position!

• Burton clash