Great prices, speedy delivery but partly out of stock

Globber's review of Two Seasons - www.twoseasons.co.uk

“Great prices, speedy delivery but partly out of stock”

Written on: 11/03/2012 by Globber (1 review written)

I ordered a Giro 9 helmet (£27) and a Salomon ski jacket (£69) online, both of which were 60+% off so the prices were great. I'd been in to the Northampton store on Wellingborough road and had fab service from one of the team there who showed me what they had in store but then also showed me the online selection. I ordered online that night and was impressed that the delivery arrived 2 days later. I liked the fact that I received a text on the day advising me of the delivery time. When I opened the package there was a scribbled note to say one of the items (the jacket)was out of stock. It wasn't until nearly a week later that I received email confirmation of this and a refund. Its frustrating when a system allows you to order online but its not in stock as when you are buying in the sales, losing a couple of days often means missing out on bargains elsewhere. As it happened, my 2nd choice jacket had also sold out by the time I tried to re order. Overall I would recommend the site due to the prices and speed of delivery and certainly the shop, I guess I'm just frustrated that the website was not up to date!

• Goods purchased & cost