Fast, efficient service

Guest's review of Triton Cycles - www.tritoncycles.co.uk

“Fast, efficient service”

Written on: 21/10/2013

On impulse I decided I had to have a single-speed Cyclocross bike for blasting along my local canal towpath as part of my Winter training regime. Quickly found the All City Nature Boy on-line. Perfect. As a US brand though I needed to find a UK retailer. A quick search revealed Triton. Their Website only listed frame sizes up to 55cm though, and I needed 58cm. Oh dear.

An e-mail was sent and within hours I had a full reply saying there was a 58cm in stock, albeit in another frame colour (more up to date model actually), with same spec and same reduced price. Wonderful ! I called straight away, ordered over the phone and then requested an ultra-quick (48 hours) delivery as I needed the bike for a specific ride that weekend.

The bike arrived within 24 hours (a day earlier than I needed it) by courier, fully assembled and well packaged. Within a couple of hours I was test riding it. The bike was great and totally fit for purpose. Delighted by the whole experience.

• All City Nature Boy £699.99