Problems with returns

Casualcommuter's review of Triton Cycles - www.tritoncycles.co.uk

“Problems with returns”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by Casualcommuter (1 review written)

Returned a faulty brake handle to them. The fault had caused some other damage on the handle through use and they claimed that the other damage meant that the fault was not a warranty issue (even when the fault was clearly the cause of the other damage). I did get a clear email exchange with them (although I had to prompt them once I had returned the item since I did not hear much from them after the return). They have communicated fairly well with me, but I'm not happy with the outcome. The handle was a part on an expensive bike I purchased from them and I'd probably not use them again.

I think the general tone of reviews here is fair for them. They offer very good prices, but customer service and aftercare is not what you would hope.

• Goods purchased & cost

Tritoncycles's Response to Casualcommuter's Review

Written on: 24/06/2013

Customer was happy with this bike for almost 2 years and unfortunately broke a small component part when attempting to service the bike.

Unfortunately the warranty doesn't cover damage caused by mis-use or neglect as was the case here.