1 week & still waiting, UK based company.

Edwardos's review of Triton Cycles - www.tritoncycles.co.uk

“1 week and still waiting, UK based company.”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by Edwardos (1 review written)

Placed my order a week ago, haven't received any confirmation of my order dispatch, phoned them up with inquiry about it. They told me that it has been sent out yesterday and is on its way,but no email notification about dispatch. Still waiting, product was in stock and company is based in UK, so it shouldn't take that long. Next time probably won't be using them. Just so you know, maybe I'm unlucky, as I have heard some good reviews about them.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Tritoncycles's Response to Edwardos's Review

Written on: 24/06/2013

Thanks for your feedback.

This is something we've been working on, we do now send out emails when an item has been dispatched which we didn't before.

We're sorry that your order wasn't completed as quickly as expected, we do try to process orders as quickly as possible and notify customers if there will be a delay of more than 4/5 days.