BMX cruiser bargain.

SAMADAMS212's review of Triton Cycles - www.tritoncycles.co.uk

“BMX cruiser bargain.”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by SAMADAMS212 (1 review written)

I'd bought a few times before from triton on their Ebay store and was always happy with the service. I'd only ever purchased small items from them up until now and wanting to get a bike for riding to the skatepark and jumps with my son, i thought i'd go to their main site and have a look.

I found a couple of bikes that i thought would fit the bill, i was still a little confused with what to go for. So i called through and spoke to a helpful girl on the phone, She was happy to go through the spec with me and even put up with me asking if the white paint was a nice white! hehe

Still torn between two it took me a few days to decide but after a lot of umming and arring i decided to place my order. Online order process was easy and i couldn't wait to receive my new bike.

Having ordered on a Wednesday night i didn't expect to see the bike until early the following week. But on Friday morning i got a call from my girlfriend to say the bike had been delivered!

After work i got home unpacked the bike and got it ready to ride. After three weeks of owning my new steed i happy to say its still running sweet, despite me crashing at the jumps showing my son how its done.

I'll be back again.