Office girl that answers the phone, can't be bothered

Angryboy's review of Triton Cycles - www.tritoncycles.co.uk

“Office girl that answers the phone, can't be bothered”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by Angryboy (1 review written)

As a pertential customer, I am appalled by the lack of customer service skills this girl! Had. I ask for a part to be measured as there are two different lengths, the time 11.00am she assured me she'd call me back, 5 hours later I call back, to cut a long story short, she said if it's urgent, try else where!
What I didn't tell her is I was looking at purchasing 10 mountain bikes for a well known "charity" ride at a cost of twenty five thousand pound and I was testing the company's customer services before making such a purchase. So congratulations to the office girl! Who's directly responsible for the loss of business to Triton cycles.

• Goods purchased & cost

Responder's Response to Angryboy's Review

Written on: 20/11/2012

Yeah right. I bet this guy was looking for a stem or a set of obscure cheapo cranks, and when the guys couldn't be bothered to waste their time on a £15.00 order. Who spends £25,000 on 10 bikes for a charity ride? Why not spend £600.00 per bike and give the rest of the money to charity? This guy is just a spoilt, sexist, armchair warrior, who just couldn't get his own way.

Geedog's Response to Angryboy's Review

Written on: 21/12/2012

Reviews like this should be taken off. You would not be held responsible for purchasing 10 bikes at £2500 a throw when you cannot spell and have appalling grammar. Don't try to make yourself a big shot ya and get someone in trouble with pure lies.