Bad Experience ALL ROUND

Guest's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Bad Experience ALL ROUND”

Written on: 05/12/2013

Finding and buying the bike online was a relatively good experience but after that it just all went downhill. Tredz staff from sales to customer service were incredibly unhelpful.

Communication around delivery was terrible and I had to contact Tredz and two delivery companies and had to take two days off work (unpaid) in order to wait for my delivery which EVENTUALLY arrived, scratched and the box totally bent out of shape. My very SPECIFIC request which I made and which I agreed before the sale was to get the bike in a box ready for shipping on an aeroplane. The box was not only HUGE but totally trashed. The delivery man informed me that all TREDZ bike boxes disintegrate and despite complaining to TREDZ nothing has changed.

Contacting TREDZ afterwards was a terrible experience with no attempt to help me at all. I feel they are a bunch of hoods to be honest who will do anything to secure a deal. They have not been helpful in providing me with getting my TAX back and have simply been awful to deal with.

I purchase up to 3 bikes a year, belong to an indoor London based pedal studio and a triathlon club and several other members have had bad experiences with Tredz. My advice go to one of the other big retailers who have been enormously helpful in clearing up TREDZ mess.

• Canondale Mountain Bike

• Up to a week late

Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you have had a negative experience when shopping with us.

Please be assured that our customer's needs are very important to us and we would like to rectify this situation for you at the earliest opportunity.

Please call, or email us quoting Review Centre as your reference, and one of our customer service team service team will be waiting to move the situation forward.

We hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Tredz Bikes

Dieselbill's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2013

my new bike from tredz came with both racks missing one loose grip and badly fitted mudgaurds there was no packing at all in the box i had to do all the sorting out and set the gears up i got no explanation or appolegy from tredz