Absolutely Clueless

Guest's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Absolutely Clueless”

Written on: 27/10/2013

Don't really know where to begin with this one! Absolutely abysmal service from Tredz. Just over two weeks to sort it out after numerous calls pretty much daily and after being sent the wrong part twice! It came without the front break working, presumably damaged in transit so I rang asking how the Tredz team were going to replace or fix it and I was told to go into a local bike shop pay for the fixture of up to a maximum of £30 then send the invoice to Tredz and they would refund me. The bike shop looked at it and as it turns out it weren't damaged on transit it was a manufacturing error when in building the bike the front break had been crossthreaded and therefore useless as was now leaking when you used the hydrolics. This was explained to the customer services team who told me they would ring back about getting it replaced... This never happened! My father than rang on my behalf a couple of days later as I do not have time to hound a company that does not deliver a product as specified due to work, they then promised to send a front break to remedy the issue. A couple of days later we received a REAR brake! Rang up again and they said they would sort it out and then they sent ANOTHER rear brake! Another phone call later they promised they had it in stock and would send it out the same day. Then received an email saying it was out of stock but they would hope to get it to us within the next couple of weeks! After being close to giving up due to the incompetence of the numerous errors we requested to return the bike and take the business elsewhere but luckily Tredz then sent out a new set of different type breaks so that we would get them and then we had to for the breaks on ourselves. Overall a very disappointing experience. Having said that the bike in itself is faultless and a really good product.

• Goods purchased & cost

Dieselbill's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2013

sounds like the same EXPERTS who assembled my bike put your bike together mine had the two racks missing and several other issues i had to sort out mudgaurds and gears very dissapointing

Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the problems you've experienced while shopping at Tredz recently. Please be assured that this is not usual practice and we are currently making enquiries to see how this situation occurred, with a view to providing a much more efficient service for our customers now and in the future.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you would like to discuss anything further with us please call or email where one of customer service team will be happy to help you.

Best Regards,