Excellent fast efficient service

DBNaylor's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Excellent fast efficient service”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by DBNaylor (1 review written)

Hi now this is a rarity for me to be writing about a company I have genuinely been impressed with. My wife had decided she would like a new cycle, she had seen a Raleigh Spirit cycle in a local shops magazine, the shop was out of stock so we looked the model up online which is where we came across "Tredz", I was a bit cautious at first about ordering online expecting there to be more likely hood of delivery damage, delay in receiving the cycle, no human contact etc.. However Tredz had a 9month interest free option which is too good to miss, they also had a price match and even better I found a 5% off discount voucher code too. So I followed the price match link as I knew another online well known bike retailer who were slightly cheaper, Tredz immediately responded to my email and matched the price and instructed me how to place my order to receive the matched price and a further 5% off and how to apply for the 9month interest free. I placed the order and received an email the following morning informing me that the cycle had been dispatched. The cycle arrived at my front door less than 48hours from me placing the order, Tredz pre-check/ pre build the cycle for you so all I had to do was attach the pedals and front basket and straighten the handle bars (turned for easy packing). Now I previously worked in the cycle industry and would consider myself a highly experienced cycle mechanic, the bike that Tredz had sent me was PERFECT, by which I mean everything mechanically was right and to my amazement cosmetically the bike was perfect too, from previous experience I know how bikes get packaged by the manufacture and the distances some travel before they land in the shop, I would say its rare to not have any mark, chip sight scuff on a new cycle but this one is as I have said PERFECT :)
Its very refreshing to have dealt with a company who are fast and efficient and respond in a way that shows they actually value your custom, I for one am very glad I stumbled across them and will definitely shop with them again, I got the best price, and the bike in perfect ready to ride condition quicker than I would have got it from either of the two major high street retailers on my doorstep, oh and I can spread my payments over 9 months :) I am a genuine customer who normally spends time like this having to write letters of complaint to companies who don't meet expectation and fail to respond to concerns, Tredz has certainly been a refreshing change, keep up the good work.

• Raleigh Spirit 17" cream, price matched to £339.99 less 5% and with 9 months int free