be careful!

carlecobi's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“be careful!”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by carlecobi (1 review written)

I ordered the jersey which arrived with one sleeve smaller than the other!
I sent it back for an exchange , it arrived only in a smaller size? so I am now going to have to return the 2nd jersey and hopefully receive the right size. Don't always expect what you have ordered.

• Polaris Mamba Jersey

• Up to a week late

Tredz_Bikes's Response to carlecobi's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

Hi,

We are sorry that you have not received the correct jersey as yet.

If you require any assistance, please contact us, where one of our customer service team will be able to assist you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delays.

Best Regards,

Tredz

Carlecobi's reply to Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2013

Just been told the Jersey is probably out of stock. The other issue is the postage so far I will have spent £11, sending two jersey's back to you which will make the final item a bit more than I intended to spend.

Tredz_Bikes's reply to Carlecobi's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

Hi,

Please contact customer services where we will be to discuss refunding your postage in full.

As company policy, we always refund customers where they have paid postage to return something sent in error.

They will also be able to assist you regarding the jersey.

Best Regards,

Danika

Carlecobi's reply to Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

I have been contacted by Tredz and sure enough the garment is now out of stock, I will get a credit for the amount but have had no offer of the cost of the postage, £11 to date....... so in my original words 'be careful', it could cost you more than you thoughtand I still don't have a winter cycling jersey!