Tredz were great, bike & delivery outstanding

Guest's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Tredz were great, bike & delivery outstanding”

Written on: 02/09/2013

I purchased my first road bike from Tredz recently. The Scott Speedster S40 is fabulous BTW and an excellent price, in my mind, for what you get. The bike was not in stock and given the end of year sales I was concerned that Tredz would not be able to obtain one especially as other companies were out of stock too. Whilst I was perusing the Tredz site I used the online chat facility to ascertain if the bike would be available, the chat facility I found very useful with instantaneous responses. Tredz advised that they would be able to get one from the manufacturer within a week. I have to confess I was concerned when I placed the order early next morning having deliberated overnight,although Tredz were excellent throughout my purchase, having never purchased from them before I was skeptical at first that they would in fact be able to obtain the bike, simply because of the end of season sale. But I need not have worried, 10 hours after having placed the order, as good as their word, I received a notification email saying that they would have the bike with me the next day. And it did arrive via TNT next day delivery (paid extra £10 but worth it to guarantee you can take the delivery). Fully assembled all I had to do was adjust handlebars and seat, and put the pedals on (non supplied with this level of bike). The bike had had a pre check from Tredz prior to delivery and first test ride all appeared to be fine, and is fine to date.
All in all I have had a very good experience from Tredz and look forward to using them again for other purchase in the future.

• Scott S40 Speedster