reliable & informative

Paul1664's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“reliable and informative”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by Paul1664 (1 review written)

When ordering my tyres from Tredz there was no difficulty in finding the product I needed quickly. Their website was easy to use and full information was provided afterwards about what I had paid for and when the item had been despatched. When the tyres arrived they were well packed and in perfect condition. I will use Tredz again when I need something for my bike.
The only thing I didn't like was that my order seemed to take longer to arrive (about a week) than I expected after being told it had been despatched, when I thought it would arrive within days.

• Goods purchased & cost

Tredz_Bikes's Response to Paul1664's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your positive comments and for sharing your thoughts on the Review Centre.

We're really pleased that you happy with the customer service and the products you received. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the delivery time. I wanted to let you know that this is something we're looking into and improving with a view to shortening the despatch and delivery times on certain items.

It is customer feedback such as yours which helps us to design our services around our customer's needs so again, thank you for your comments.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Enjoy all the bike riding in this lovely weather we're having!

Best Regards,