Pump

Bulldog200's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Pump”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by Bulldog200 (1 review written)

The pump I bought was as described. I read the reviews and it was as they all said a great little pump. Great for being on the road small compact and gets the job done when needed. There's nothing to dislike about this product.
The only thing suprised me was the time it took to arrive BUT it did arrive undamaged, well packed and as described.

• Great purchase

Tredz_Bikes's Response to Bulldog200's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Hi Bulldog200,

Sorry you delivery was slower than expected, without any details I can't really look deeper into the issue. We always strive to get our orders out within 24 hours of customers placing an order but on some occasions things do get delayed so apologies again.
Tredz

Bulldog200's reply to Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

Tredz.
I emailed you at the time and you explained that it had been sent etc, it arrived with in the next couple of days of that email. It's that I've never used your company before and there are some strange reveiws on here BUT in balance there are some great ones to. It would not stop me using your company but I would double the delivery time stated then that's cool. The fact you reply to most on the moans is good.
Thanks