Feel let down

Newmansg's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“Feel let down ”

Written on: 20/06/2013 by Newmansg (1 review written)

We had notification from Tredz that there was a problem with our visa payment on the day that the bike was due to be delivered for my daughter's birthday at the weekend. I called my visa card and found there was no problem to make the payment. I rang back and, the payment was processed and I was then told in order to have the bike delivered for my daughter's bitrthday at the weekend I would have to pay an additional 20 punds for a Saturday delivery. I had no choice but to pay but I feel that to tell a customer on the delivery date that the payment has not processed is very poor.

• Goods purchased & cost

Tredz_Bikes's Response to Newmansg's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

Sorry this has caused you problems but our policy of not charging people until the day of despatch can on occasions cause issues if the card provider indicates there is a problem with the payment. Customer services do try as hard as possible to contact people the same day as an issue is highlighted, but if they can't get through and the card can't be processed i'm sure you will understand we can't send the consignment on the date arranged.
Regards
Tredz

Newmansgsingnet's reply to Tredz_Bikes's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2013

It was due to be delivered on the date we received an email advising us that there was a problem with payment not when it was due to be despatched. I replied within 4 hours of receiving the email, so actually it was never going to be delivered on the agreed date anyway.