MISLEADING

cpReynolds97's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“MISLEADING”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by cpReynolds97 (1 review written)

Next day delivery is apparently a non existent service with this company however, they claim to have your order with you next day if ordered before 4pm. Completely misleading and seems to be a problem for many of their customers yet they refuse to make their terms clearer on the checkout page as they are fully aware they would not make the extra £5.99 for 'next day'. Outraged and will not be purchasing through this website or golfgear.co.uk again!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2014

If your next day delivery has failed, we always refund it, so saying we don't make something clear for profit is complete nonsense.

Please let me know your order number, and we can look into what's gone on.

From the limited information here, I can only assume you ordered on a UK Next Day service with an overseas shipping address, or alternatively are shipping to Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland.

For these, the item ships on our express service, we get charged the extra for it, but due to the extra logistics involved, there is an extra delay.

If you give me some more information though, I'll be more than happy to find out the exact circumstances you have here.