Still waiting & nothing to show for it

Guest's review of The Sports HQ

“Still waiting and nothing to show for it”

Written on: 12/05/2014

I ordered an exercise bike and floor mats on 28th April to be delivered on the Saturday as I work Monday to Friday. I waited in all day and at 11am the doorbell rang and someone gave me my floor mats. Strange that the bike came separately but I waited in the rest of the day anyway. Come midnight I assumed my bike was not coming.

On the Monday I emailed to find out what had happened. The website claims to reply within 1 day but it took until the Wednesday for a response to tell me my floor mats should be with me now. Clearly whoever replies to emails cannot read since it was the bike I was waiting on.

Another email back and I have still not heard anything. I just phoned and the girl on the other end was useless and basically told me to phone back tomorrow cause she couldn't help.

Having forked out £150 for a bike and to still not have it, with no indication of when it will arrive or if they will just give me my money back is so frustrating.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

By Thesportshq

Written on: 14/05/2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we've caused you.

Without knowing what exactly you've ordered, I can't say for sure, but I suspect we will have shipped the mats with a courier who handles lighter goods, and the bike with our oversize courier.

We'll get this sorted for you - if you let me have your order number, I'll do everything I can on my end to get this resolved.