Terrible Experience, would NOT Recommend

LukeReynolds88's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Terrible Experience, would NOT Recommend”

Written on: 06/05/2014 by LukeReynolds88 (1 review written)

On Tuesday the 29th I ordered around £70.00 worth of gold products, ranging from Golf Balls, Gloves, Training Aids and a T-shirt. As I was not in all week I requested Saturday delivery for £5.00 and processed the order.

I checked my emails immediately for a confirmation/thank you email from Sports HQ and there was nothing. Which I thought was strange but decided to give it a few more days. Having still not received a confirmation email I called Sports HQ on Thursday and explained the situation to the chap that answered. He told me that I would not get an email until Friday, when the good ship... this never happened.

The weekend came and went and nothing. No email, no products.

I called Sports HQ on Saturday afternoon and was in a que for 30 minutes, after which time I was put through to a voicemail.

I then contacted Sports HQ today (6th May) and explained that my order had not been received and I wanted to cancel it. The advisor could not explain why this happened and did not apologise. He then went on to tell me that I would not get a refund until the courier returned the good to Sports HQ! So it has now been over a week they have had my money and I have nothing to show for it. I now have to wait until an additional 2-3 days from the date they get them back from the courier to get my money!

I asked what would happen if they never received the goods back from the courier and was told "you would get a refund" - I then asked why I couldn't just have a refund now in that case! To which the reply was "because that's just the way it is"...

For a company that sends me so many emails, I thought I would give them a try and was hoping this could be the start of a long spending relationship. But I have to say that this is the worse I have been treated as a consumer by ANY online retailer. I would not recommend trading with this company atall. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I will update you with how this matter ends.

• Golf Tshirt, Glove, Balls, Training Aid.

• Up to a week late