DON,T BUY AN ELECTICE BIKE FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

Winlo-13's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“DON,T BUY AN ELECTICE BIKE FROM THIS COMPANY !!!”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by Winlo-13 (1 review written)

Hi,bought elec-bike from this company. the bike simply was not fit for purpuse!, to heavy to pedel if battery fails -As in my case SEVERAL TIMES.And poor brakes, judder on front forks, and u only have a 6MTH WARRANTY ON THE BATTERY AT £300 T0 REPLACE!not told this on buying!The bike kept completly cutting out all together.Piant work on this was disgustingly poor .The chain kept coming off when changing to 7th.The seat completly snapad in half.Now trying to get this bike picked up for rep was a nightmare it took them 3 attemps ,thats 3 days off work to be hear for them!I was so annoyed at them not responding to my emials i asked for a REFUND. NOW THE FUN. AND GAMES BEGINE 3mths later refund in paypal but we did,nt no the procejure to release it so it was returnd back to them!at a cost of £17.68 taken off the orig-£499.99.paypal were very understanding and repiad this back to us .eventualy we did get a refund from sports hq. BUT WONT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• CYCLOMATIC ELECBIKE