Disappointing.

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Disappointing.”

Written on: 21/03/2014

Ordered several items off of this website one of which being a treadmill costing just shy of £300 pounds.

Came with a cracked screen and a sticky speed up button meaning it was constantly increasing in speed without my say so then would not stop unless the emergency tab was removed.

Contacted their customer services as soon as these issues were noticed...to be fair I got fairly speedy responses considering the amount of complaints it seems they must deal with...no surprise there..

It was suggested that 'replacement parts' could be sent to fix the screen. How ludicrous! Regardless of whether I possess the know how or tools to do so..it should not be my responsibility to fix this...

Eventually, after sending photo and video evidence of the damage it was agreed that an exchange would be done. At first I was fairly pleased that the next working day was an option but when I said I would take them up on their offer they took it away and changed it to a later date.

When I asked how it was possible that the available day had changed in the space of an hour I was ignored.

I am now due to finally receive the working item a whole WEEK later than it was originally due even after I had paid for next working day delivery.

frustrated and furious.