Dissapointed

szGreenwood328's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Dissapointed ”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by szGreenwood328 (1 review written)

I haven't even received my order yet and I am already disappointed. I ordered on Saturday morning, I stupidly forgot my PayPal delivery address is my home address, I can't be there upon delivery as I work, so immediately I tried calling, live chatting and emailing to change my address to 2 minutes down the road to my work address. No answer. I tried live chatting again this morning to be told that it is in there warehouse and they're unable to change the address. So it is still in there possession but they can't do anything to help a customer who has just placed an order over £100? I think it's more that they don't WANT to help. I work for an online company and I have never heard anything so stupid. If an item is still in our warehouse and a customer changes something, WE CHANGE IT. We rip off the label and re-type it out to the customers amended address. How lazy and unhelpful.
It's just annoying when as a customer I pay a next day delivery charge, I do my best to contact the company with all the information possible to hear nothing back from them, and them not to care or do anything, I would have paid a normal charge if I didn't want it urgently. If your looking for good customer service don't bother shopping here, unfriendly, unhelpful and liars.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2014

I'm not sure how fair it is to say we are liars here, but essentially, once the order has been sent to the warehouse, trying to find it is impossible. A typical day could be in excess of 2000 orders, and once the label has been printed, it could be at any stage in dispatch (including actually having left already - we don't get that information updated until the end of the day after the shipping manifest is completed). Looking through 2000 orders to try and find one is just an impossible challenge. It's not an issue of been lazy or unhelpful, it's just one of practicality and common sense. We are working to improve so that we have information that is closer to real time, but at this point in time, we just don't have that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you can understand why we couldn't do more to help.