Poor communication

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Poor communication”

Written on: 11/02/2014

Telephoned to check item was in stock and that I could collect from shop (as I was concerned about poor reviews for ordering online)
When I went to shop to collect I was told they had no stock of item on site - it was at a different warehouse - I offered to go to the other warehouse to collect but was told I couldn't do this. Asked to speak to one of the managers but told no-one was there (despite seeing cars outside parked in spaces for them.0 Left business card with short message to express my disappointment with very poor service on the windscreen of one of these cars - further disappointment, though not surprise, that no-one has been back in touch with me.

• item not available despite being told I could collect from shop

• Still waiting

By Thesportshq

Written on: 20/02/2014

Sorry to hear this. We do have two warehouses, and we're only allowed customers on one site, which is why we couldn't allow you to go to the second. We're always prepared to bring items over to you.

I don't know who received the card, but at the moment the three managers with labelled parking spaces are overseas and have been for some time, so it's fair to say it didn't end up with it's intended audience.

Either way though, we can't allow customers onto the second warehouse premises, and that would be unchanged even if you had spoken to one of the managers.