Run by amateurs

Micksumo's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Run by amateurs”

Written on: 07/01/2014 by Micksumo (1 review written)

I have ordered from this company in the past and they have always been good and efficient with posting products. However I placed an order for some items that they had heavily discounted. They decided that they didn't want to sell the quantity to me so rejected my order. I am still awaiting a refund from them..... Ah a lot of people have said on here avoid these. There are better companies out there selling similar stuff who offer you good customer service.

They need to tell people if they don't want them ordering the quantity that people then try to order.....

• Golf clothing

By Thesportshq

Written on: 08/01/2014

Any terms of purchase are always expressed clearly in the item description.

All refunds should be processed overnight, or worst case scenario within 2 working days, so if you have still not had yours, we'll find out what's going on for you.

Could you let me have your order number?

Micksumo's reply to Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2014

I have requested my refund since Monday and still nothing. The fact is that I was looking to buy something else from your website but refuse to do so until I get my refund back. My postcode starts with b73 you should be able to find the order number from that. I requested my money back through PayPal on Monday and have still not had anything.

Thesportshq's reply to Micksumo's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2014

Yes got it - your refund has already been issued actually, it was done yesterday evening, have you received it ok?