AWFUL. Worst customer service experience.

cbailey1988's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“AWFUL. Worst customer service experience.”

Written on: 04/01/2014 by cbailey1988 (1 review written)

If you receive the correct products you'll be fine. If you need a refund they state they'll get back to you and resolve your problem in 5 working days. 3 months on, I'm still waiting. They state you'll get a refund in 30 days, 3 months on I'm still waiting. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. I've sent them approximately 20 emails and had not one response. I do not recommend this company and would strongly suggest using another.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

By Thesportshq

Written on: 07/01/2014

If you've sent 20 emails and not had a single reply, it would seem likely that we're not receiving them. We reply to every email, none are ignored.

Perhaps you could call us instead?

Lozzarama's reply to Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

I ve phoned on numerous occasions and no one has ever answered . Can you please send me my tracking information for a kettle bell set I ordered weeks ago???

By Thesportshq

Written on: 08/01/2014

Yes no problem, but need some way of identifying your order please - order number probably best?

Mdolphina's reply to Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

You really don't reply to every email..... i think you should check that statistic, i have a few unanswered. it seems you pick and choose what and what not to reply to... and as for calling you... your staff are complete drips... i work in customer service myself and never would i ever treat a paying customer - whom may i add keep your company in profit - the way you have treat people on here.

Swizzie's reply to Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2014

Funny? Judging by the comments on here, you very rarely answer emails. You certainly ignored mine when I had an issue with my goods. Thank God for Paypal is all I can say

Reviewer1988's Response to cbailey1988's Review

Written on: 04/01/2014

May I suggest writing a letter before claim?