Great value fast delivery

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Great value fast delivery ”

Written on: 03/01/2014

I've had no problem with this company so can't understand the bad reviews. I read them before buying so took a chance and glad I did. I bought the confidence elliptical cross trainer 69.99 which was delivered the next day as stated, although this was at 7.30pm.
Good value for money and only took me and my partner 45 mins to put together. Works great and the only power needed is the batteries for the display which are also provided as an extra bonus.
Would recommend to family and friends.

• Confidence elliptical cross trainer

Swizzie's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

I can only say that you have been extremely lucky. The service I personally received from this company was zero. Perhaps the fact that your item was delivered and in good working order meant that you didn't have to deal with their Customer Service department, which is what the majority of the complaints are about.
Personally, I still wouldn't recommend the company to friends and family just in case they aren't one of the lucky few.
Glad you had a successful transaction - my son's birthday was without gifts because of this company, despite me ordering 4 weeks prior to it.