Unlawful sale material & very poor customer service

warbird5's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Unlawful sale material and very poor customer service”

Written on: 28/12/2013 by warbird5 (1 review written)

After using this site regularly for some time I made an order based on sale material they had posted on their website. Five days after the order was made they e-mailed me to say I could not have the order as they had listed the items I wanted as one per customer which they had but after I had ordered them. I checked the site and this content had been added to the site some 2 days after my order which as far as I am aware is illegal. When I responded to the e-mail I got no response as they choose to ignore me and the monies that had been removed from my account 5 days previous was replaced the next morning. I run a golf society and have to rely on deals to get my prizes together for the tournaments we put on and have spent hundreds if not thousands of pounds with sports HQ but I can assure everyone that I will no longer use this very poor company for anything and it is my opinion that anyone looking for a good deal should avoid this so called sporting shop.

• Goods purchased & cost

Micksumo's Response to warbird5's Review

Written on: 09/01/2014

Totally agree his same thing happened to me however I have still not had my money back. Like yourself I saw a deal for a society and decided to buy. I again have used them on numerous occasions before but am very unlikely to do so again. This morning I received one of the items on the order and had not been told I would do so. I requested a full refund and they decided to send me something yesterday post dated the 8th. If they can send it this fast surely they can refund similarly quickly..... Total farce!