shambles

COLVEZ1950's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“shambles”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by COLVEZ1950 (2 reviews written)

I wish I had never heard of this pathetic company, i ordered a couple of golf polo shirts on Nov 3rd, after a week I had heard nothing, gave it another couple of days and then e-mailed.I got a message over the phone to say the items were not in stock and would I like a refund or alternative items. I phoned a number of times put could never get through,so I e-mailed again and after a couple of days got a run-of-the mill message saying there had been technical problems and the matter was now resolved. The same day one of the shirts arrived. After a number of days nothing else was forthcoming so once again I e-mailed, two days later got the same message I had received earlier in the week. I then e-mailed as it was totally pointless phoning threatening legal action if the matter was not resolved. Within a day I had received an answer apologising for the problems and that I would be refunded the outstanding balance, As of tonight 21.26 Dec 3rd that refund has not been made. I will update later as to the outcome. Please do not order anything with this company at this moment in time.

• Goods purchased & cost

Colvez1950's Response to COLVEZ1950's Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

This my follow-up to "shambles" eventually I have received a refund for the value of the missing shirt but not the postage so I did lose out by £2.99 but to be honest I'm pleased this is over. Will never use this company again.