Dont use this company

Carol5555's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Dont use this company”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by Carol5555 (1 review written)

I ordered a power plate off this company £20 delivery. When it came it was to big, I asked could I return it they said yes with a £10 collection fee. They have given me lots of collection dates but never arrived to collect it. They fob me off on the phone with collection dates that don't take place they ignore my emails. im left with a £160 power plate I cant use and don't know what to do next. I will have to seek legal advice. they are quick selling it and delivering it and then no communication.

• £160

By Thesportshq

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi Carol,

Let's get this sorted for you, I don't know what's gone on with the failed collections, but if you can give me an order reference, I'll be sure to find out.

I apologise for all the hassle so far

Thanks

James

Carol5555's reply to Thesportshq's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2013

Hello.
This company is really bad. I got told I would get a refund now, yet again another fob off. I have no alternative now but to take this further. No wonder this company is on watchdog. Thanks for the offer of trying to sort it out but I have had this for months now. If you want to send me an email or mobile number I can contact you on I will.

Manateegolfer's Response to Carol5555's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

I have reported them to Amazon and also BBC Watchdog. I am claiming through Paypal for a refund. Suggest you try your cc company or Paypal. They must be about to cease trading

Carol5555's reply to Manateegolfer's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Thanks so much I will do that. Do I ring PayPal or email them?

Manateegolfer's reply to Carol5555's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Log into your Paypal account and follow the links for resolution centre. Then give them as much information as possible. You are entitled to a refund under the "not fit for purpose " rules

Carol5555's reply to Manateegolfer's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Hi thanks very much I'm not good at this type of thing. Hope all goes well for you.