This company should be shutdown

lordy247's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“This company should be shutdown”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by lordy247 (1 review written)

This company is a disgrace. I ordered a home casino set for a party event I'm hosting and paid for 3-5 working day delivery.

After the item didn't arrive I contacted them and they said, sorry there was a mix up with our system. I explained the urgency of the item at this point due to my party date. They reassured me they would send it out next day delivery.

2 days later still no item. I contacted them again, they told me the item has not been dispatched. I asked them will they be able to deliver in time or not, there response was "Hopefully" at which point I had enough.

I ordered this item 2 weeks before my party with 3-5 working day delivery so it should have been here in plenty of time. It's now 1 day before my party, I have no casino party game and the party is ruined as I don't have enough time left to find an alternative and the entire party was themed around a casino evening.

This company offered nothing other than poor excuses and customer service. I requested a refund but I'm not holding my breath for more lies so I just filed a paypal complaint to get my money back.

AVOID THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT DISAPPOINTMENT