very bad delivery outcome

gilleylaw35's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“very bad delivery outcome”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by gilleylaw35 (1 review written)

I made an error on my delivery address postcode. Though I am responsible for the address given, I contacted the Sports HQ through email to say the delivery hadn't been made and was in regular contact with the advisor, who gave me information she had received from the delivery company. The delivery company gave the delivery address as 60 SR55PS, which was nearby, and signed by Eden. I called at the address given and the occupant had no knowledge of the delivery. By chance I knocked on No.62 which was the original address number though, admittedly, was a different postcode to the one I thought I had given. The parcel had been dropped off at this address, and, not only the wrong number given by the delivery company, but was placed into the open porch without anyone signing for the parcel. The delivery company had said it was signed by Eden. No-one at this address had signed for the parcel and they had been trying to contact the delivery company to have it returned but found it very difficult to get in touch, even being kept on hold for 15 minutes after speaking to three different people! Can I also thank the advisor for all the support she gave in helping me to track down the parcel I had ordered.

• prosimmon golf clubs