Disgustingly Poor Service

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Disgustingly Poor Service”

Written on: 23/03/2013

I ordered a number of golf clothing from here and paid for the next day delivery. The next day nothing came so I rang the day after and all they could say was that one of the items was not in and thats why it hadnt been delivered! They could have called me to tell me but theye didnt! The gentleman then promised and assured me that the items would be delivered the next day. Once again, it has not been delivered and received no phone call to say it wouldn't be delivered.

This is not the only complaint I have heard about this company! My friend ordered some golf trousers (Medium) and they delivered a Large (tagged as large). He then called them and they said that European Medium is USA large so they go by USA sizes! I mean seriously, what planet is this company on!

Dont wait for your goods to arrive as they probably wont! Lets see if the promised date of tomorrow now comes!

• Golf Clothign - £140.00

• Still waiting

By Thesportshq

Written on: 25/03/2013

Hi - really sorry about this, we'll get this sorted for you right away. Can you share your order number please, and I'll get to the bottom of this immediately.

RE: golf trousers. I'd be willing to bet they are from a batch of Ashworth clearance? They came in labelled incorrectly (probably why they are on clearance!) - we sold them based on our standard sizing, rather than the incorrect label, to try and make things easier.