Well done to the Sports HQ returns department

DDHbush's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“Well done to the Sports HQ returns department”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by DDHbush (1 review written)

I have used SportsHQ a number of times over the last few years and my golf clubs are from Forgan.
I have used them on a number of occasions without any problems but have never written a review on them. I suppose it easier to write a poor review than a good one.
I purchased an electric golf trolley from SportsHQ in March 2011 this was after talking to someone who had brought a Stow Away trolley from them. He said that when the trolley was about a year old he had a problem with a wheel and they immediately sent a new wheel in the post without charge, as it should be of course.
This Tuesday I was out with the seniors section when I had a problem with the trolley. When I got home despite it being a year old I sent an email to the returns department of SportsHQ who responded within 2 hours offering a replacement trolley if that was acceptable. I responded on Wednesday morning that I was happy with this and later received an email confirming that it had been dispatched. You can imagine my surprise when at 13.00 on Thursday the trolley was delivered.
Tuesday PM to delivery on Thursday midday you cannot beat that.
I have to say the trolley has a number of improvements and the area where the problem was has been strengthened.
I would confidently recommend them.

• Over the years Golf clubs, waterproofs, gloves, shoes, holdall bags and electric trolley

Ramos88's Response to DDHbush's Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

You're obviously the lucky one then. I have had nothing but problems, broken wheels, snapped axle, electrical fault and now this weekend the frame has snapped above one if the wheels. I could tell you the tales of woe of dealing with the customer support team as well as various managers, the replacement wheels were used! The 6 weeks it ooh or them to pick up the trolley etc etc etc. I've e mailed hem again. In oral since November 2011 I've used the trolley maybe 80 times and feel utterly ripped off.