A very efficient company!

Guest's review of The Green Welly Stop www.thegreenwellyshop.co.uk

“A very efficient company!”

Written on: 06/12/2012

Thank you, your website is user friendly and my order was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The parcel has arrived carefully wrapped and protected. Thank you for the chocolate and discount card! I hope my husband is allowed to use it to buy me a pair of snow-boots? My order was number 031212-171716-3657. Today I have received an email telling me that my order number 031212-124752-9169 has been cancelled. I know nothing about this.

• 1 x Contigo / Autoseal Water Bottle 750ml / pink (CON082) £1329

The_Green_Welly_Stop's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2012

Hello, thank you for the nice review, I'm sorry about the confusing nature of our 'canceled' email, it would seem that during the order process there was 2 orders on the system, and after a few days it automatically cancels an order if it hasn't been paid for, We normally see these manually and delete them, however it would seem the Christmas elves missed this one...!

Once again, thank you for the nice review, and our apologies for the confusion!

Regards,