NEVER AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!

Guest's review of The Boot King Ltd - www.thebootking.co.uk

“NEVER AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!”

Written on: 02/02/2014

I strongly urge anyone thinking of purchasing from this bunch not to do so. At the time of writing it is now nearly 3 weeks since I placed my order and yet no boots have been received. They say they will send you an e-mail so that you can track your order. they do not. They say they will dispatch within 3 days (and often within 24 hours) - they do not. They say that customer service is their number one priority - it is not. Furthermore, no contact has been received from the company advising when the boots are due to be delivered. This is despite numerous attempts to contact the company to enquire about the delivery date. I have rang the company telephone number dozens of times and each time the call is re-directed to a Vodafone answering machine. I have left three messages, including my telephone number, asking someone to call me back and yet I have not received a call. I have contacted the company three times by e-mail asking them to contact me with a delivery date. The only reply that I have received is to say they have had e-mail and telephone problems that should be resolved in 48 hours. 14 days after this reply I have still not received the boots, nor any contact as to when the boots will be delivered. I have been advised of two alternative e-mail addresses that I can contact them on and still I have not received a reply. I have been told that I can check the status of my order by logging into my account. I cannot check the delivery status of my order by doing so. I have tried to contact the company by a Facebook message and still I have not received a reply as to my order’s delivery status. The company seem to able to contact me by the e-mail addresses given to say that they have problems and yet (1) I don’t seem to be able to extract a reply by using these same e-mail addresses and (2) they can contact me to tell me they have communication problems but seem unable, or unwilling, to let me know if or when I will receive the boots, ie, whilst they are writing to me about the communication problems they could just as easily have told me a delivery date.
In short, I am unable to contact the company to find out a delivery date for the boots by e-mail, telephone or Facebook despite numerous attempts. It is now nearly three weeks since I placed the order and I have not received the boots nor do I have any idea if or when I will receive the boots.
Stay clear and save yourselves a lot of hassle and heartache.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Jcpl's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2014

this is a very similar experience to me. Although I have received the boots, but I returned for a refund. I have so far tried to contacted them by phone 12 times and email 6. No one answers the phone , and it does go to mobile, or email or twitter or SMS.

Moodyscouser's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2014

Absolutely my experience. I am still waiting for a replacement pair after returning my son's Christmas present boots which did not fit. Months later, they have our money and returned boots and no replacement in sight. They never answer calls.

Heidyin's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2014

I am experiencing the same problem. Placed an order end of February and I am still waiting over a month later!!
I have tried contacting them on several occasions via telephone and email but with no response.

Are you still waiting for the boots?