1st Class service, couldnt be better

mikecymru's review of Sweatband.com www.sweatband.com

“1st Class service, couldnt be better”

Written on: 13/01/2014 by mikecymru (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a cross trainer from Sweatband, I'd shopped around and they were by far the cheapest I could get, coupled with a £25 voucher code and 5% cashback through Quidco, I had a really good deal.
After placing my order i noticed the poor reviews on this website (Panic!!),But my experience was the complete oppposite. They confirmed my order within 24hours by email, (Tuesday), I called them a day later, extremely pleasant and helpful chap arranged my delivery for the saturday (amazed...Saturday deliveries are rare in my experience) I then got a confirmation email, a text the night before confirming a 4 hour delivery slot. The delivery company called me 10mins before arrival. They delivered as promised, and even carried the box upstairs - Its was very heavy.
All in all a first class, and a rewarding shopping experience. Well Done Sweatband!

• Nordik Track E4.1 Eliptical trainer