The standard everyone else should strive for

Qwertopew's review of Sports Shades Online - www.sportsshadesonline.com

“The standard everyone else should strive for”

Written on: 05/04/2013 by Qwertopew (1 review written)

I was just buying a case for my sunglasses, so not a very big order, but I got service like I bought the entire shop.
They case I was looking for would ship in either brown, red or black. I wanted one in brown so I emailed them. Got a response literally minutes after.
Deborah, the very nice person that answered my email, checked what colours they had in stock and got back to me the same day.
I unfortunately had an accident with a broken water pipe and had to hold on on ordering the case. After two weeks I emailed them back and got same fast respond and service.
I have never experience better customer service. It was incredible. Deborah was nice, knowledgeable and patient. The amount of time they used to help me is staggering, and I just ordered a little case.
This is hands down the best experience I've ever had with an online shop. Fantastic, amazing, incredible, excellent and astounding combined are the words I would use to describe it. No one even comes close to this level of customer service. Ebay and Amazon could take lessons from these guys.
So if you are looking for a place to get your shades, look no further.

• Case for Wayfarer Sunglasses