Adidas sunglasses replacement parts

Guest's review of Sports Shades Online - www.sportsshadesonline.com

“Adidas sunglasses replacement parts”

Written on: 02/09/2012

I wanted to replace my beloved Adidas sunglasses and found SSO could do just the parts - ie the lenses and nosepiece. I couldn't find the colour I wanted on the site, but I emailed and expected to hear nothing.

Within a day I had a reply and was assured that SSO were going to Adidas direct to find the correct lenses (which now have a new name and a new colour).

I was kept up to date with progress, both via email and phone and less than 2 weeks later I have the exact lenses I wanted and new nose piece - brilliant.

I found the initial website search a bit confusing - but I have to say the customer service and end product and even the price were all top notch.

I felt like I was actually dealing with a person who cared about getting my order right and not just a faceless website.

I would have liked better pictures of the lenses and the nose piece (the one shown was from a different design of glasses) but once I started corresponding with the customer service team I understood the product better.

Great service, great end product, good price.

• Adidas lenses & nosepiece - around £50