Deborah at SSO is an on-line retail service LEGEND!

OZCAT's review of Sports Shades Online - www.sportsshadesonline.com

“Deborah at SSO is an on-line retail service LEGEND!”

Written on: 22/03/2012 by OZCAT (1 review written)

I can't say enough about how GREAT the service is at SSO. I found the SSO website while searching for genuine Oakley prescription lenses. I found exactly what I wanted at an incredible price. During the order process I got distracted and couldn't finish my order. Half an hour later my phone rang (I'm in Australia) and it was Deb (all the way from Liverpool!), wanting to know if everything was alright and whether I needed help to complete my order. Deb gave me regular updates so I knew where my order was at all times. 1 year later I was looking to upgrade to Carrera Gipsy aviator sunglasses and I had no hesitation in going straight to SSO. Once again Deb was fantastic and her communication gave me supreme confidence that I was getting exactly what I wanted and that it would arrive in a timely manner. I tell all my friends that all other retailers (on-line and high street) should take lessons in customer service from Deb and the team at SSO!

• Oakley genuine Rx lenses and Carrera Gipsy Sunglasses with Rx lenses (AUD$205)