Never use this service

Emery500's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Never use this service”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by Emery500 (1 review written)

I went on the website thinking I was getting a bargain so ordering 2pairs of running pants an was charged £3.99 postage which was fair enough waited over a week for them2 come it finally arrived an they sent me a free gift which was a huge mug, tried items on which where no good so had to return them took them to the post office where the lady told me the cheapest to send them back was £8 I couldn't believe it, COMPLETE DISGRACE if it hasn't been so heavy because of the mug they sent me it would have been a lot cheaper although don't think I should have had2 pay postage back when I already had to pay to get it to me really disappointed!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Linzm's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

The mug isnt even free! They stick a 99p charge on your basket!

Linzm's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

The mug isnt even free! They stick a 99p charge on your basket!