Worse customer services & return policy ever!

panostziog's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Worse customer services and return policy ever!”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by panostziog (1 review written)

I bought a pair of running shoes the other day - I unfortunately fell in the trap of their promotion of Karrimor. What a low quality! I decided to return them and go for the new Asics Kayano 20 that they had online and which I liked. Well they did not give me a refund but a voucher. I didn't mind initially because I wanted to buy the particular product which they offered at a good price. To my surprise I could not use the voucher for online purchases: just for in-store purchases.

I phoned them up to ask whether they intended to send this item at a particular store (and to complain a bit) but the replies from the other end were: "Hello?".. "No you can't... I don't know,... no,..." and a couple of pauses of 10 seconds for me to digest the incredibly rude behavior.

I certainly do not blame the people but the company which has this terrible policy. In the store even the employees admitted how bad a policy Sports Direct has. Always checking if someone can hear them!!!

Never never never buy anything from there. This is a free market and Sports Direct should get a good lesson.

• Goods purchased & cost