Horrendous customer service no refund after 2 months

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Horrendous customer service no refund after 2 months”

Written on: 04/02/2014

I placed a large order before Christmas, when the order arrived the clothes were cheap and looked like had been stored In a warehouse for months the items had lost there colour , I contacted there customer care department was advised I could send back free of charge I was emailed a freepost returns label and advised to take to post office and get a proof of postage.
In January I noticed I had not received a refund so I contacted there customer care department and was told they had not received the items back and was advised to email them my proof of postage which I did, however they then said as I sent freepost they can't track it so they are unable to refund me, I have emailed them back 3 times since also attaching the original email from there customer care department advising me to just send freepost as proof and they have not bothered to even respond to me in 2 weeks DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY I am out of pocket by nearly £200, I am taking this further

• £184