No delivery, no refund - outrageous

Virtualrhino's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“No delivery, no refund - outrageous ”

Written on: 08/01/2014 by Virtualrhino (1 review written)

I ordered items from sportsdirect totalling over £200. After not receiving the items for two weeks when they were due, I contacted sportsdirect and apparently the items were delivered to my neighbour. This was a complete fabrication and the name of the person that apparently signed for the order didn't correspond with anyone that lives near to my home, moreover they were not able to provide an address or signature for who the items have been left. No refund given and they aren't investigating it

• £216

• Still waiting

Nigelm23's Response to Virtualrhino's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

should we set up a facebook group
DOn't use Sports Direct
what do u reckon?

Rins's Response to Virtualrhino's Review

Written on: 31/01/2014

Same thing has just happened to me. They have refused to refund my money. I plan on calling them every day until they refund my money. I am also planning on contacting watchdog & i suggest that you do the same.