Products cheap.. but that's it.

djferros's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Products cheap.. but that's it.”

Written on: 12/12/2013 by djferros (36 reviews written)

I've ordered twice. Had the goods sent to Spain for just 5 euros, is cheap!

Most of the items are cheap apart from some of the more highly priced goods, which are the same price elsewhere, so ignore the exaggerated mark down price!

I do though have a problem with their review system which doesn't actually allow you to leave any type of review which is not full of praise such as 'best product in world' type review. For example, with one purchase, I purchased some socks for my kid, the sizes on the website was Infant, Child, Junior... what the hell does that mean? Obviously, I ordered the wrong size, as was clear when the socks came which clearly stated the sizing by shoes size and age. I simply highlighted this in my review which I assumed would be usual to others and of course my review was rejected.

Secondly, no matter what you order it will be all be shoved in black bag and sent to you. So you if order anything, such as a toy which comes in a box as a gift, expect that box to arrive to you totally battered making the gift seem like a reject.

If sportsdirect could amend these two issues, i'd certainly give them 5 stars, but these two issues are too important to ignore.

• Good