Undelivered & cant contact anyone!!!

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Undelivered and cant contact anyone!!!”

Written on: 08/12/2013

I paid for next day delivery to receive my goods on the Tuesday - Friday I am still fighting to get my parcel, the delivery company (YODEL) have not even tried to deliver it and its one excuse after another saying its because I haven't put a company name on the delivery address even though a unit number is on there. I had a package delivered last week by this company with the exact same address and that got delivered so what really is the problem.

To call customer services at Sports Direct it will cost £1.59 a minute, I have managed to find a site to email them but surprise surprise have had no response. It is totally disgusting that these people take your money have just disregard and lie to you constantly. I have been told that I will receive my parcel today (again) but not holding my breath as when I go in to the tracking it says its still at the service centre.

So frustrating - I just want what I have paid for!!! Will certainly not be buying anything from Sports Direct ever again.

• Nike trainers £40.00 and paid £5.00 next day delivery