Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com Review

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“I placed my order on Thursday 18th July at 7:27am and...”

Written on: 21/07/2013

I placed my order on Thursday 18th July at 7:27am and as my order was over £100 i qualified for free standard delivery but i knew since it was before 4pm on a Thursday, i could get next day deliver, so i paid £5.99 for next day delivery. It is now Sunday 21st July just after 9am and i still havent ot my order! Waited in all day friday, nothing. Tracked it Saturday morning and it said it was out for delivery with courier and i would recieve it between 7am and 9pm, then after 9pm i tracked it again and it said there was a problem with delivery. apologies and that there would be an update today. No update as of yet, so whats the chances of me getting my order today? Not so high!! Disgusted and dissatisfied with not only sports direct but with yodel also. Sports direct customer service is shocking and arent even open at the weekend to speak to someone! Breach of contract on their behalf, so i have mailed SD wanting reimbursed and if not then i will be taking my actions further. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT A QUICK ORDER! m&mdirect are getting my custom from now on.

• Goods purchased & cost