I WANT MY ORDER NOW SPORTSDIRECT/YODEL DELIVERY!

Gemini11's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“I WANT MY ORDER NOW SPORTSDIRECT/YODEL DELIVERY!”

Written on: 29/03/2013 by Gemini11 (1 review written)

ORDER NOT RECEIVE ON TIME WITH EXPRESS DELIVERY

I paid for Express Delivery to receive my order the next day but It's been two days and i still haven't receive it. WHY DID I PAY EXTRA 2 POUNDS FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY AND THEY ARE GIVING ME THE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE!?

NOW I WANT A REFUND!

Now it is Friday, and the tracking says (only said today after two days!) the expected delivery date is on Saturday.

I wanted to contact sports direct's customer service but I can't find the number anywhere. I looked at the local stores' contact number but it starts with 0800 which will only cost me more money if I call and complain. I tried to email them but only a machine replies. and says look at the tracking order so I know where is my order.

VERY BAD SERVICE! DON'T BUY ONLINE WITH SPORTSDIRECT! IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM. IF YOU POST A LETTER COMPLAINT IT WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE MONEY AND IF YOU CALL, IT WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE MONEY. THEY DON'T GIVE EASY CONTACT DETAILS ON THEIR WEBSITE SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPLAIN!

I WANT MY ORDER NOW!