DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Two orders with this dreadful company. First order, everything was held back due to 1 pre-order item (which they don't tell you) - for which I paid for 24hr delivery - it took 12 days

My second order to sports direct and problems again. Well done SD - that's a 100% failure rate already. I paid the extra for next day delivery, and received an e-mail from them stating the order has been dispatched. I tracked the order to MyYodel, however they are not aware of this yet as the order has not been dispatched. Sports Direct - there's one thing printing the label, another actually dispatching to the courier.

I have contacted through their site customers services, go no response!
I called customers services, a 20 minute call at national rate, spoke to a person who put me on hold and after another minute of being on hold, I went back to the ringing tone for a few seconds and then the line went dead.

Maybe they are good as a retail outlet, I don't know - but Sports Direct you've seriously need to work on your web site retail side. Until then, I would not recommend you to anyone, and go further to say I will tell everybody I know and write on every review site what a terrible customer service and delivery system you have.

Wish I'd read reviews first before using them - my mistake!

• Numersous Items - £90 worth