terrible

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“terrible”

Written on: 24/03/2013

I placed a order on the 20th got a e-mail that night saying the order had been cancelled no reason given and to reorder.I ordered again same thing happened order cancelled.Then checked my bank next day and they took the money out for both orders.Have now sent about a dozen e-mails no reply.Useless company avoid.

• £104.88

• Still waiting

Tamara4's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

It's happend to me as well, I place the order on 20th March, was cancelled on 21, I place second order, over 300£ each.Both were cancelled.I called them on 08717037297, a customer phone number, I've been advised to send an email with my ID's, I sent all my ID's even utility bill. Still wait for reply.I sent them 4-5 emails, no answer.Now I rise an order again because I need some items, my order is awaiting for validation status since yesterday, perhaps it will be cancelled as well. I want to mention that last year I spend over 1000£ online on sport direct and the service was good.I realy want to know what's happend and WHO is jocking like that.