Order dispatched but not delivered

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Order dispatched but not delivered ”

Written on: 13/03/2013

At the end of July, my girlfriend placed an order online for a sum of 132,86€. According to the tracking data, the order was shipped on 28.09.2012. The order has not been delivered to our address, and has apparently been signed for by some unknown person who`s name is not even registered for in our town.
After filling out the claims form, we were informed by email from Sports Direct that they will make a search for our missing order and this may take up to 10 days.That was on 20.10.2012 and have still received no further reply. Even the letter which we sent by registered post and signed for once received, still no reply.
No contact phone numbers work so unable to call. Customer service must be a word not used during training and is definitely not practiced.
It seems that Sports Direct are willing to take our money but are not willing to "go the extra mile" and assist customers when something does not go according to plan.

• Various clothing articles. 132,86€

• Still waiting

Avoidsportsd's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2013

I got the customer service number from the store, its 0845 1299230.
I called them today, was in the queue for 25 mins, but eventually got to speak to someone who sorted out my problem, I had missing items in my parcel. Hope this helps.

Daniel84's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

hy

i can contact anyone from service number can you help me?

yhanks