I recieved my product!

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“I recieved my product!”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I recently bought a bike for my boyfriend for christmas at £84.99 and paid for 5.99 next day delivery with it being christmas... I ordered this on wednesday, suposed to come thursday. It got to thursday morning i had recieved a tracking number in email, so went on this it said it was at a depot, it got to thursday night and I hadnt recieved it, so i tried to contact YODEL and could not get through. it said unavailable, and with reading these reviews i was horrified that i had spent alot of money for it to just not come in time or even at all! i was fuming so sent an email to them, they hadnt replied by this morning(friday)..so i went on the tracking number again and hey ho it said it had gone out for delivery! so i stayed in hoping and praying it would arrive, and it did! it came this morning and i was so happy that it had! although it wasnt next day delivery i still recieved it, the company should be given more credit, they must be very busy this time of year delivering lots of things. just be patient and dont judge by these reviews everyones different. hang on in there and im sure it will come for anyone worried after reading these like i was. overall happy!

• £84.99